Home Office Setup
If you’re going to be sitting in your home office for several hours a day, you need to make sure you’re taking care of yourself by investing in a good chair at office.com/setup. It’s important to find an office space in your home that works for you and your family and can be personalized to fit your interests and work needs. Keeping your working and living spaces separate is ideal, but it’s not always possible — especially if, like me, you live in a smaller condo. In these cases, you can make the most of your space by making your office do double duty.
Making Your Home-based Office Functional and Efficient at office.com/setup
- Choose a Dedicated Area for Your Home Office Setup.
- Get Creative: Balance Workspace and Storage Requirements.
- Brighten Your Home Office With Proper Lighting.
- Use a Dedicated Phone for Your Home Business.
- Invest in the Right Home Office Equipment.
- Separate the Professional From the Personal.
- Utilize Formal Processes and Procedures in Your Home Office.